The 3440 X 1440 curved UltraWide QHD IPS display offers amazingly sharp picture quality. Its pixel area is about 1.8 times larger than a Full HD 21:9 monitor, and about 2.4 times larger than a Full HD 16:9 monitor. This UltraWide is ideal for photographers, producers and other creative professionals who need more room for big ideas. IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology highlights the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, colour reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle. Offering a new generation of convenience, USB Type-C ports allow 4K video display, data transfer and laptop/mobile device charging, all at the same time over a single cable. Reduce cord clutter and increase efficiency with USB Type-C. Save time when you power up the battery of a connected device using USB 3.0 Quick Charge. Once enabled, this convenient feature allows a phone or other mobile device to charge up to four times faster than regular USB 3.0.
- 34 Inch Curved UltraWide Display
- IPS Display
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.0 Quick Charge
- Screen Split 2.0
- Advanced Gaming Features
- Reader Mode
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) display offers wrap-around field of view on a wide screen real estate. With IPS display, visual comfort is guaranteed while ensuring vivid and accurate color expression
- AMD Freesync offers high-end gaming without screen tearing or stuttering that occurs due to the difference between the GPU frame rate and the monitor refresh rate
- With USB Type-C, Display Connection, users can transfer data and charge your latest Macbook or mobile device, all at the same time using a single cable. Charge your Android phone with USB 3.0 Quick Charge at the same time. Simplify your work space without the hassle of wires.
- Charge the battery of your smartphone quickly using the USB 3.0 port on the monitor. This port charges devices 2.4 times faster than a typical USB 2.0 cable
- Colour reproduction is enhanced by the IPS display, because unlike a VA display, IPS has no colour distortion or colour shift, even when viewed from an angle