The Premier SP600 M.2 2242 SATA 6Gb/s SSD is built for PC development of the next generation û "faster and smaller". It's much smaller than a 2.5ö SSD and mSATA, but comes with 128GB and 256GB in capacity, especially suitable for ultrabooks, slim notebooks and desktop PC. In addition, it also supports BCH ECC technology, Intel« Smart Response Technology, and DEVSLP (Device Sleep) function, making the Premier SP600 M.2 2242 become an outstanding solution with high stability, reliability and low power consumption.
Space Limited, Performance Maximized
The Premier SP600 M.2 2242 is the smallest SSD form factor in the market, with measurements of only 22 x 42 x 3.5mm. It's the best solution to upgrade ultrabooks or slim laptops.
Advanced BCH ECC Technology
Supporting hardware BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) up to 72bits/1KB, the Premier SP600 M.2 2242 can enhance performance and reliability for data protection.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
The Premier SP600 M.2 2242 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for energy efficiency û it not only reduces the electricity cost, also prolongs the battery life.
DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer For Improved Data Transfer
The Premier SP600 M.2 2242 comes with a DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer, which can improve the random R/W performance up to 2 times when compared to those solid state drives without a DRAM cache.
Supports Intel« Smart Response Technology
Intel« Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is a caching mechanism, which allows a SATA Solid-State Drive (SSD) to function as cache for a mechanical hard disk drive. Setting up the Premier SP600 M.2 2242 with ISRT is convenient and quick.
ADATA SSD Toolbox - Easily To Control Your SSD
ADATA's free value-added software "SSD Toolbox" helps users quickly and conveniently configure, optimize and monitor the overall health of their solid...
- Cool and quiet, shock resistant to an incredible 1500G, energy saving, and fast data speeds
- Stable, high-speed read/write up to 550/320MB/s
- Intel Smart Response Technology supported
- Synchronous MLC (multi-level cell) NAND Flash
- M.2 2242 form factor
- SATA 6Gb/s (SATA III) interface
- Ultrabook-perfect super-slim design, just 22 x 42 x 3.5mm (L x W x H)
- Weighs only 4g: you hardly know it's there!
- Power-saving DEVSLP (device sleep) mode
- Supports DDR3 DRAM cache buffer
- Extra long life with 1.5 million-hour MTBF (mean time before failure)
- Advanced data integrity: BCH ECC (error-correcting code) up to 72-bit/KB, S.M.A.R.T, NCQ, and TRIM
- 3-year limited warranty